{Vlog} ***FINALLY!!!*** Showcasing All the Awesome Books from BEA, Day Two!


I am SO SORRY that it has taken me almost two months to edit and post this video.

I filmed it within days of returning from NYC/BEA, but I haven't had the time to edit all the videos together into one. I've been doing it little by little, and it's finally ready for you all.

So I'm really sorry for the delay! (Um, and for how long the video is? But yay books!!!)

Last month, I posted my Day One Haul, as well as the Adult Buzz Panel Titles and the YA Buzz Panel Titles

The highlights were definitely meeting Neil Patrick Harris and Jan Brett, plus attending the launch party for DRAMATICALLY EVER AFTER by Isabel Bandeira and going to Macmillan's Fierce Reads Happy Hour Party in the evening!

I talk about them in the video, plus this really cool "Speed Date with a Publicist" panel that was overflowing with books!!!


Here's everything I snagged today at BEA, Day Two:

YouTube Link

 ~*~

Comments