{Vlog} Showcasing All the Awesome Books from the BEA Adult Buzz Panel and the BlogBound Conference!


Hello from NYC!!! I'm SO excited to attend BEA today for the first "official" day of the Book Expo.

Little-known fact? BEA was in session yesterday, too, but it was full of conferences!

We decided to hit the Javits Center after checking into our hotel and attend the Adult Buzz Panel!

In the evening, we went to the BlogBound Conference downtown.

I attended the panels:

#QuietYA: Finding and Promoting Underrated Books + Recommendations

Getting Political: Tackling Problematic Books in Our Current Climate

Blogging Meets Writing: An Intimate Discussion

In the past, I did full-on posts about each day, but I'll instead do one big wrap-up next week when I'm back home.

I don't want to leave you guys without any goodies, though!!

Here are some cool titles we found today at the Adult Buzz Panel and the BlogBound Conference! 

Here's everything I snagged today:

YouTube Link

 ~*~

Comments