Top 10 of 2015 Day 4: Best Kisses of 2015!


Top 10 of 2015 Day 3:
 Best Kisses of 2015!!



I love Jaime from Two Chicks on Books. When I heard she was doing a WEEK dedicated to Best Book of the Year Wrap-Ups, I knew I wanted to take part! The event is co-hosted by  Fiktshun, Tales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today's topic is supposed to be Best Book Boyfriend. This topic is always a little weird to me b/c I wouldn't actually want to take him away from his beloved, because being with her is part of what makes all the awesome in him come out, you know? Plus, when it's a teen novel, even though I'm not actively thinking about it, if you want to be technical, I'm reading about minors, so...!

Instead, I'm going to list my favorite kissing scenes of 2015 for you.

And I won't describe anything so you can "experience" the moment for yourself!

Not every book has a kissing scene that's memorable, so I'm going to narrow it down to my Top 3. Ironically, I read all 3 at the beginning of the year within weeks of one another, and they've stuck with me above all others all year!!!
(Not even kidding, either...I mentioned this three-way tie in a review all the way back in March!!!) 


In No Particular Order...


1) THE HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson


There's definitely more than one kiss in this particular novel, but there's a stolen one that takes place, oddly enough (and a long story, too), in a bathroom, and, well...!



2) THE ORPHAN QUEEN by Jodi Meadows


There's something so special about first kisses, don't you think? Especially when it's between masked vigilantes!!!

My Review
 


3) THE SIN EATER'S DAUGHTER by Melinda Salisbury


Another first kiss, this one full of danger and heartbreak!




    
Check out the Linky on any of the week's tour hosts to see what everyone else chose!!!
 
What books featured your favorite kissing scenes of 2015?


Comments