Happy Book Day to two Snow White retellings, FAIREST and TEAR YOU APART! Celebrate with other tales!


The day is finally here, bookworms!



Happy Book Birthday to

FAIREST by Marissa Meyer
and
TEAR YOU APART by Sarah Cross!!!


Both books feature a retelling of Snow White, one from the Queen's POV (until this fall!), and one from the heroine's!


I've already reviewed TEAR YOU APART (And you can still enter to win a SIGNED COPY!!!!), and will be reviewing her companion novella TWIN ROSES on Friday, with another giveaway opportunity!

While I've already read FAIREST, there's an embargo on talking about the title until today to give everyone a chance to read it. Wait until you see this baby in person! The cover has so much dark, vivid color, there are amazing endpapers, and there are a couple of chapters from WINTER included at the end!

Normally, I have an entire week dedicated to Marissa's newest book. I was going to do that again this month, but had already booked many tour stops this week. I was going to do it next week (Which is appropriate, since Snow White-influenced sci-fi movie Jupiter Ascending will be releasing), buuuuut I decided that if I'm also doing an event in November to celebrate WINTER, two weeks of Snow White in one year is a lot, even if this one would be villain focused.

So instead, here is a Happy Book Day Post!

Look forward to my review soon! 

I can't wait for you to read it, too, so I can hear your thoughts!

Good luck on making the New York Times Best Sellers List, FAIREST! You've already made the Barnes and Noble Top 10! 
x--^_^--x

Comments

  1. I enjoyed Tear You Apart, and still need to start Cinder! I didn't realize Jupiter Ascending was based on Snow White, that sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so can't wait for the movie Jupiter Ascending movie to come out next. Also do some book shopping for Fairest and tear you apart book.. Happy book birthday..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!