{Video Game Launch} The Sims 3: Island Paradise

Check out the Splash into Summer Main Pages at 
A Backwards Story, and Mermaid Vision Books 
where you can access the schedule!
You can also go here to get involved!

Want to be a mermaid? The Sims knows how obsessed we are with these underwater beings and made a new life state when creating The Sims 3: Island Paradise. This is the tenth expansion pack for The Sims 3 and just launched on June 25th.

If you're going to play something mindless, why not do it in style?

You can now live life virtually as a mermaid! It's the next best thing to being in the water for real, right?  Then again, Sims Water is infested with sharks and kraken, so maybe a virtual look is for the best...!

From Carl's The Sims 3 Guide

Check out the video of the splashy new Sims edition!


You can find out more about Mermaid Sims and their abilities, needs, appearance, etc. via The Sims Wikia.

From moo11x

Have you played the expansion pack yet? What do your mermaids look like?

Comments

  1. I have never played SIMS, but I would for the mermaids! But I'm a little surprised by how mature this game is. I had no idea! My 10 year-old has been asking about it because he likes role playing games, but after seeing this trailer I'm standing by my 'no'. wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!