{Splashy Spotlight} Disney's The Little Mermaid Finally Comes to Blu-Ray!


Check out the Splash into Summer Main Pages at 
A Backwards Story, and Mermaid Vision Books 
where you can access the schedule!
You can also go here to get involved!
I'm so excited! After all the promises and delays, Disney's The Little Mermaid has finally been given the high definition treatment and will be released on 3-D, Blu-Ray and DVD:

October 1, 2013.

What would be even better is if Disney goes ahead and surprises us all with a box set of the 1990s The Little Mermaid TV Series, too.

That would make me so happy!

I loved that series growing up, and played the soundtrack so many times! There are some great songs! I especially loved "In Harmony," "You Got To Be You," and "The Edge of the Edge of the Sea."



There are also great The Little Mermaid songs that you may not know from the recent Broadway musical The Little Mermaid.

Some of my favorite musical-exclusive songs are "Her Voice," "Beyond My Wildest Dreams," and "If Only."

It was beautiful to see onstage, and I'm sad it's no longer playing!

What are your favorite Little Mermaid moments? If you're like me, it's too hard to pick and choose!!!

 What's your favorite moment in The Little Mermaid?

Comments

  1. I love this movie! I am also excited because Robin Hood is also coming out on bluray this year!
    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!