Jodi Meadows Announces THE ORPHAN QUEEN! New Series!

Earlier this week, Jodi Meadows delighted me when unveiling her brand-new series THE ORPHAN QUEEN, which debuts in 2015.

Meadows has previously published the first two books in the Newsoul Trilogy, INCARNATE and ASUNDER, and will be releasing INFINITE in 2014.




If you're not reading the trilogy, you should be. I love Jodi, and even traveled to NYC earlier this year to meet her. She's a fabulous, innovative lady, and I'm already mourning the fact that 2015 is so far away!

Check out the synopsis for THE ORPHAN QUEEN (Title May Change by Publication):


She mentions,

THE ORPHAN QUEEN is the start of a duology — two books. It’s completely unrelated to the Incarnate Trilogy, except by author (and agent and editor). The story is darker, has a faster pace, and required me to learn about paper-making, dip pens, and scorpion anatomy. It also features people wearing masks. (I like masks.)

Are you already as eager for this as I am!?

Comments

  1. This sounds so awesome! I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Incarnate, though I still have to purchase Asunder. I'll definitely read more by Jodi Meadows! Thanks for sharing; I hadn't heard of this until now!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!