3rd Annual Splash into Summer Invitation: Promo Banners, Guest Post Openings, and more!


It's almost my favorite time of year again!  As you all know, I'm sort of maybe a little bit obsessed with mermaids.  Only slightly, mind you.

Are you ready to dive back into the sea with me for the third annual Splash into Summer?

This year, Angel from Mermaid Vision Books will be my co-host, and I'm excited to work with her on so many levels. She loves mermaids as much as I do, so I'm sure you'll love her, too!  ♥

If you missed out on previous Splash into Summer events, check out:

Year One


to see all the book reviews, guest posts, interviews, and miscellaneous posts that occurred!

Angel also previously featured:

Mermaid Month


so together, our forces will be great this year! ^.~

And...What’s more fun than an ocean of mermaids? 

You!


Shoot abackwardsstory (at) gmail (dot) com an email if you’d like to participate.

Guest posts, reviews, you name it. 

If you’d like to take part, just let us know within the next week or so!

Even if you can’t participate, we’d love to have you help spread the word! 

I’ve also created fun little buttons to share on your own blogs and/or websites.
(And let me tell you, after spending HOURS on the design, I have a newfound respect for font designers. It’s hard work...and I wasn’t even designing a full alphabet! RESPECT to everyone who is a font designer!!)

If you leave us the links to where you’ve placed the buttons, tweet about Splash into Summer, link on Facebook, blog, etc. now (and/or throughout the event), you’ll get extra entries in any giveaway you enter during the event! How’s that for incentive?

Please help us make this event the best it can be. The mermaids deserve their day, too. Sorry to all the vampires, werewolves and fairies out there, but it’s time for some beings who really know how to make a SPLASH!

Button:
Splash into Summer
~*~
Banner:
Splash into Summer

Comments

  1. I'm excited for a couple weeks about mermaids. This should be fun to read all the lovely posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!