{Vlog} Discussing the Annotated Brothers Grimm and Hans Christian Andersen and the Philip Pullman Brothers Grimm Compilation

Click here to go back to the Fairy Tale Fortnight Main Page, 
where you can access the schedule!
Here's what's going on at A Backwards Story!
 Or go here to get involved!

Because these books are so beautiful and unique to look at in person, merely writing about them isn't good enough.  Here's an in-depth video about these gorgeous beauties:

                                         

YouTube Link

Which of these are must-haves for your collection?

Comments

  1. Bonnie-

    Where did you get the Annotated Grimm's and Hans Christian Andersen? I haven't seen those only the other ones with the gold leaf on the pages which I have. I'd love to have illustrations and annotations, but really it's about the illustrations for me. I'd buy every fairy tale individually if it was illustrated beautifully!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!