$2.99 Today Only! ANNA & THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins

Ignore the cover and the title if, like me, ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins doesn't grab you right away.

It wasn't love at first sight for me, either.

I'm glad I chose NOT to judge a book by its cover--or title--in this case, because ANNA is one of the best YA contemporaries I've read.

Here's my review on all the reasons I love it!

Want to try it out?

Today (Sunday, January 27th) only on nook/Kindle/etc., ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS is only $2.99!  That's a GREAT DEAL!

I highly, HIGHLY recommend snagging it at this great price while it lasts.  Such a good book, people.  Such a good book!

Comments

  1. I saw this. This is a great book, but I don't think I'm going to pick it up since I've already read it. I'd encourage anyone who hasn't yet read it to snag this deal. Its such fabulous book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!