Ebook Sale! 4 Hot HarperTeen Titles Only $2.99!!!

And by "hot" I mean....I haven't read ANY of these, and I feel so ashamed because I  have been wanting to read, um, ALL of them since before they came out!

HarperTeen and Epic Reads are offering four awesome YA novels for only $2.99 each through September 17th.  (US only, sorry!)

I'm especially coveting UNDER THE NEVER SKY, which I've been trying to read for months, but I want to read all of the others, too.  What to choose, what to choose!

Visit Epic Reads for direct links to the deals, which can be accessed via readers using the Amazon, Google, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, Indie Bound, iTunes, and Kobo markets!  Excuse me while I run to grab my nook and add on some deals!

Comments

  1. Nice I picked up Masque of Red Death and Partials. Under the Never Sky is at my digital library and Eve I've already read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!