Happy Book Day to THE FLAME ALPHABET and HALLOWED!



(This will be one of only two scheduled non-Cinderella-themed blog posts this week!)

What new releases are you most excited about this week? For me...


Happy Book Birthday to two amazing books this week:



THE FLAME ALPHABET by Ben Marcus

I may have just heard about this one last week, but holy smokes!  (Plus, we totally need more dystopian fiction out on the adult floor and not just in YA!)

What would you do if the voice of a child was lethal?  Would you force your children to remain silent?  What if they didn't, couldn't?

Don't get me wrong, the book sounds disturbing--but it also sounds amazing!


HALLOWED by Cynthia Hand

Wait until you see this gorgeous girl in person!  No computer or camera will be able to properly show you how beautiful it really looks.  Then again, after seeing the first book, you already know this, right?  Especially when it comes to the beautiful shade of blue!

Thanks to NetGalley and HarperTeen, I've already read this one,  and I'm already coveting the final book in the trilogy!  I can't wait to review it for you!



Did I miss something amazing that I must know about?  Let me know!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!