Waiting on Wednesday: HEAVEN by Christoph Marzi



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. This event highlights our most-wanted upcoming releases!

Title: HEAVEN
Author: Christoph Marzi
Release Date: Feb. 02, 2012
Publisher: Orchard Books

Add it: Goodreads

WHY?

Someone posted the cover for this once, and I decided to check out the amazing summary.  I've been hooked ever since!  This book sounds AMAZING.  It's been translated into English from its original German.  The title may or may not come to the USA, so I have an imported copy on preorder from Book Depo.  And that's totally okay, because could any cover be better than this one?

February...you're so close, yet so far away...!  (Even longer by the time the title arrives at my house!)


SUMMARY: The night that Heaven lost her heart was cold and moonless. But the blade that sliced it out was warm with her dark blood...

David Pettyfer is taking a shortcut over the dark rooftops of London's brooding houses, when he literally stumbles across Heaven: a strange, beautiful, distraught girl who says that bad men have stolen her heart. Yet she's still alive...

And so begins David and Heaven's wild, exciting and mysterious adventure - to find Heaven's heart, and to discover the incredible truth about her origins.

Part thriller, part love story and part fairy tale, this brilliantly original novel from a bestselling German author will take your breath away...


What are you anxiously waiting for this Wednesday?

Comments

  1. wowza! that looks amazing! you will review it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks SO amazing! Part thriller, romance, and fairy tale? Yes please! I'm adding it to my TBR list :) Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Moleys! This book looks sooo good!! What a great pick! Thank you for sharing and putting this book on my radar!

    Here's what I'm Waiting On this Wednesday! =]

    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds so gooooood!!!!!! wow!!!!! i really kinda want this!!!! this is def going on my TBR pile!!!!

    Tara’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am crazy excited for this! The plot? Just.... wow. So incredibly fascinating and unique. This is pretty high on NEED NEED NEED NOW 2012 LIST. And I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great pick. I really like the cover. Covers are always the reason that I might buy the book.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! What a fun Wow you found!! Thx for sharing. I'm a new GFC. My Wow is over at www.burgandyice.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of this one too. The cover is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!