Cover Crazy: VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst

Cover Crazy is hosted by The Book Worms. Each week, bloggers "admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to."

This week's cover is one that--I am ashamed to say--I just discovered this week thanks to Small Review.  How did I miss Sarah Beth Durst's blog post back in November revealing this beauty?  

VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst:



This is absolutely, without a doubt, my favorite Sarah Beth Durst cover yet.  It's GORGEOUS.  Those colors are like a beautiful sunrise.  Her name is lit with its own internal fire and blends perfectly with the image.  The transparency of the title and the curve of the V are stunning.  The fabric flows and drapes so well.  And the smoke...! 

Oh, I want this book IMMEDIATELY.  I like it even better than the cover for ICE, my previous favorite!  *covets* Fall is so very, VERY far away...


What do you think? What cover are you crazy about this week?

Comments

  1. This cover is gorgeous! It looks like there will be a lot of action in the book. I hope that's true!


    Thank you for linking to me. That was very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover, so pretty! :) The book sounds very intriguing. Will most definitely be on the look-out for this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cover!
    Here’s my Cover Crazy post for this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!