Cover Crazy: THE GIRL WHO COULD SILENCE THE WIND by Meg Medina

Cover Crazy is hosted by The Book Worms. Each week, bloggers "admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to."

This week's cover is one I've been seeing since it was revealed a while back.  I get more excited every time I see it again!


THE GIRL WHO COULD SILENCE THE WIND
by Meg Medina:





I really like this cover.  It's simple, yet still so eye-catching.  I love the use of color.  All those shades of orange and blue complement one another well.  There's just enough dark and just enough bright.  I love how the girl is in shadow, showcasing more silhouette than features.  I also like the way the curly cues scattered across the cover are supposed to represent the wind.

That title ALONE makes me want to--at the very least--read the summary.  Why can this girl silence the wind?  I immediately want to know more and can't wait for this to come out!


What do you think? What cover are you crazy about this week?

Comments

  1. Yes, it's a simple cover but too interesting at that!

    Check out my Cover Crazy.

    Sana
    artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. This is the third time I've seen this cover. It's pretty! The title sounds good! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cover!
    Here’s my Cover Crazy post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!