Cover Art REVEALED: JUST FOR FINS by Tera Lynn Childs

Soooooo I was looking on Tera Lynn Childs' blog and I came across her poll asking readers to choose what they'd like from her for Christmas.  She mentioned the title of the third FINS novel coming in 2012, which I hadn't known had been revealed.  I scurried over to Goodreads to add it and what should I see but a COVER!!

Are you ready?
.
.
.

Are you SURE?



Ahh, I like it already!  It matches so well with the other two covers, especially the first one.  I really like the U and the N in the title, which remind me of mermaid scales or an underwater plant.  I love that the magic is once more streaming from the model's lips.  This book has me excited.  Seeing this cover has me even MORE excited!!!!

Comments

  1. I love it. So pretty. I like the swirly things around the title. Very whimsical.

    I need to read this series. I enjoyed her writing style when I read Sweet Venom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover. And I love, love, love your new Christmas design for your blog. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you have to do is say mermaids and you know I'll give it a thumbs up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! What a cute blog header! Love it!!!

    I like the cover. It's different and unique. I really like it!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!