Cover Crazy: INNOCENT DARKNESS by Suzanne Lazear




Cover Crazy is hosted by The Book Worms. Each week, bloggers "admire the art and beauty of a book’s design, so I’m going to post minimal words. It is up to you to write how you feel and what you like about it the way you’d like to."



Why I Love This Cover:







It's a STEAMPUNK FAIRY TALE, y'all! Yes, you read that right. What fairy tale? IDK! And atm, I don't care, either, because how awesome will this probably be??? I love the logo where the title rests, from the font treatment to the cogs surrounding everything!

Her hair is sparkly, despite the bleakness of all the other colors. The whole image just screams steampunk (which I still don't have a lot of experience with). I also really like the strip at the bottom with the design and author's name.

I don't know...I like everything about this one!


What do you think? What cover are you crazy about this week?

Comments

  1. Steampunk and fairytale mix, well there's an unlikely pair. Sounds like a riot! I'm adding this one to my TBR asap.

    I love this cover. The background reminds me of parchment paper. It ages the scene nicely since most of the images are futuristic.

    What a great choice for CC this week. Hey if you get a chance come check mine out: the callawayfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gina: I know, right? It made me go, "Must find out more!!!" I really like the aged cover, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely different!
    the title part is my fave bit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!