Are you ready, are you ready, are you ready...?



The countdown is on, bookworms!


Back in February, I mentioned that I had been chosen as a First Round Judge for the Nerds Heart YA 2011 Award.

First Round Winners are being announced from June 13th to 29th here. Tomorrow, on June 20th, check back right here as my co-judge from We're Not Butterflies... and I reveal the next book to move on to the Second Round.

Yes, you finally get to see the super-secret books I wouldn't talk about! And let me just say: The winning entry is really, REALLY good. Couldn't put it down good. Still with me over a month later good. I can't wait to share it with you, so come back tomorrow :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!