Join me and let's connect online! ^_^

Today, I finally decided to join Twitter after seeing a post from The Story Siren regarding how to feed my blog into it.

Do you have this as well? Join me!


I've never used Twitter before. I still don't own a smart phone b/c I don't want to pay for a data plan... Plus, smart phones weren't quite so "big" when I got my last phone in summer 2009! This month, I can officially upgrade, but for now I'm fine, so we'll see...

But please share your Twitter tips with me! ^_^

I'm also on Goodreads and love to see what everyone is reading and recommending! Are you? We should totally be friends. ^.~

Comments

  1. Yay, I'm so glad! I was really averse to joining Twitter at first, but I've found that I like it a lot more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! We've totally had this conversation before, lol. I still don't have a clue how to use it, though. I'll learn fast! You were the first person I added!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!