Fractured Fairy Tales



I can't believe we're almost a week into Fairy Tale Fortnight already, can you? And...two more reviews and I'm all caught up with what I've read. *cringes and reads faster*

Today, you can see my guest post on Fractured Fairy Tales. It's being hosted by my Fairy Tail Soul Twin, Ashley, at Books From Bleh to Basically Amazing. Please check it out and let me know what you think! ^_^

I talk about Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier, Mermaid and Godmother (both by Carolyn Turgeon), The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey, and The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt. Carolyn Turgeon and Tia Nevitt are both amazing women who I had a chance to interview for FTF. I'll let you know when the posts go live!






Check out today's FTF Event Schedule!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!