Cover Art REVEALED: "Unravelling Isobel" by Eileen Cook

Here's an awesome new cover that went live today, you guys! I wish I could have mentioned it this morning when doing my Cover Crazy post!



The new cover is fantastic! I love all the black swirls that the model is "painting" and the way she made a mistake and left a blotch right above where the brush is hovering. I can't wait to hear the reason behind that! I love how the swirls are curling around her wrists and binding her in place. This creepiness is offset by the bright, happy blue and the white of your name. It's such a juxtaposition! I can't wait to hear more about this title!

What do you think?

Comments

  1. I like it!!! I haven't heard of this one, need to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that's a neat cover! I love the way it wraps around her.

    I've never heard of it either! I wonder what it's about?

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina likes a cover with a model? *gasp* Must be the illustrated swirls ^.~ I hadn't heard about this book before today, either, but now that I have Twitter, I found out right away! Technology!

    @ Jennifer: I love the way it's wrapping around her, too. It's so ominous and dark; the total opposite of that blue bg! It makes you want to pick it up and find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty! It's the type of book I'd buy from the store without reading the summary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover! I gotta check out what the book is about! :)




    *~` http://rockielove.blogspot.com/ `~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chel: I KNOW, right? It's book that screams, "Pick me up! You KNOW you want to know what I'm about!"

    @Rockie: Me too! I ran to Goodreads to find out what it was about. If a cover's THAT good, it makes me overlook the "Meh, another paranormal" feeling I start to get and I think, "Well, give it a chance!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!