Teaser Tuesdays (8)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To participate:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



W h a t I ' m R e a d i n g :






Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins

"A sense of dread slowly began creeping up my spine. 'Why would I want to know him better?'

'Because,' Dad said, finally meeting my eyes, 'you and he are bethrothed.'"


(~pg. 18)










So, I finished Demonglass a couple of days ago (ZOMG!), but haven't picked up anything new to read just yet. I'll be posting a book review sometime this week, so watch for it!

Comments

  1. Oh, what a great teaser! It makes me want to rush out and snatch a copy from the nearest shelf to find out who she's betrothed to. I've been wanting to read this book so badly, but I made a promise to myself to finish all of the books in my TBR pile before I get a new one. I don't know if I'll be able to keep that promise, though... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks :) The book looks interesting, the cover is amazing too :)

    I'm your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::Cue forboding movie music!:: Dun dun dun.

    Good teaser. :-)

    Come check mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is one way to find out. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesdays-home-to-woefield.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser, if I wasn't already planning to read this I'd be now.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad my dad didn't find me a husband. Then again, I haven't done very well at that on my own either!

    Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am intrigued by your teaseer! I have to check it out!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Therapy by Sedastian Fitzek post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I've just finished Demonglass and it was amazing!!

    Chel @ The Procrasinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crazy way tp be introduced to your future husband.

    My teaser is at Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the teaser! This books has shown up on a few blogs I follow, sounds like something I'd read!

    You can check out my teaser here: My Teaser Tuesday

    Lori @ Romancing the Darkside

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooohhh great teaser! This is on my tbr pile and I am even more excited about reading it now.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen this book a few places...what a great teaser - I think this book is going to be added to my TBR list...even though it's so long it's almost a novel in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *gasp!!* Fantastic teaser! Oh man, I want to read this book so bad!! I can't find it anywhere locally yet though, I think it has a later release here in Aus. I'll either have to wait or order online. You've really increased my anticipation. Not..... good.... *twitch*

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! what an awesome line. i reeealllyyy want to read thse books soon. darned exams...oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!