Teaser Tuesdays (2)



Technically, I finished reading this book last night, but I haven't started anything new yet, so here we go!


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To participate:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



W h a t I ' m R e a d i n g :




Warped by Maurissa Guibord (2011 Debut Author)



M y T e a s e r s :



"You've had past lives, dearie. You think a thread is cut and that's the end? No. They [the Fates/Norn] weave you again. Twist you. Do whatever they wish with you. Again and again.'"

(~pg. 254)


I can't wait to review this book for you guys today or tomorrow. Possibly tonight since my copy of LittleBigPlanet2 didn't come in the mail today. I'll probably be in Sackboy Land tomorrow after work! I will say this: Warped was really good. Guibord reminds me of Kristin Cashore at times, only...also not.

Comments

  1. What an awesome teaser...thx for sharing^^

    here's mine: http://book-crazed.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday-12_18.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!